im real sick of seeing fuckboy everywhere. Like it makes me sick to my stomach. ive made several posts about it and they didn’t get reblogged or noticed in any way so lets try this again:
"fuckboy" is a slur for a trans male. It’s disgusting and to me is as derogatory as any other prominent transgender slur (EX:tranny, dickgirl, etc). It strips down a transgender male to their parts basically as if they were some sexual object.
please stop using this term or at least fucking TAG it because its really upsetting me and im sure it’s upsetting a lot of trans males too.
YO YALL THIS IS NOT A TRUE POST, OP HAD IT CONFUSED WITH C*NTBOY, AND IT BLEW UP BEFORE THEY WERE CORRECTED.
"fuckboy" is however AAVE so you might want to take that into consideration
Not taking any chances
I scrolled past this and the guilt was too much
Halloween display fell over
THE FIRST CASUALTY OF THE SKELETON WAR
cotton candy that gets you high
what a time to be alive
Spooky scary skeletons having a good time
Peaceful times before the skeleton war
Is that Twenty One Pilots?
young witch in training [listen]
an eclectic, vaguely creepy mix for young witches traveling far away from home, wandering through dark forests, battling dangerous monsters, and becoming adults. includes music that ranges from whimsical fantasy-esque scores to songs that make you want to strap on your black boots and kick down doors.
01. rörliga bilder - daniel olsen
02. happy birthday (a death in the family) - clint mansell
03. becomes the color - emily wells
04. devil do - holly golightly & the brokeoffs
05. the melody of the specter’s flute - nishiura tomohito
06. to ursula’s cabin - joe hisaishi
07. lose your soul - dead man’s bones
08. black sheep - gin wigmore
09. my boy builds coffins - florence + the machine
10. stina - daniel olsen
11. iris - nishiura tomohito
12. in our talons - bowerbirds
13. one summer’s day - joe hisaishi
14. 1940 (amplive remix) - the submarines
15. the legendary paradise - nishiura tomohito
16. vaggvisa - daniel olsen
17. compass - shim hyun jung
18. on a clear day - joe hisaishi
19. the heroic weather conditions of the universe, part 1: a veiled mist - alexandre desplat
20. les passants - zaz
witch series - forest witchesyou just might catch a glimpse of one running through the woods with reckless abandon, they breathe life into the trees and don’t mind when mulch and dirt ruin the hems of their skirts. they are as temperamental as thunder and can twist vines and branches around your limbs in an instant.
I watched Les Mis again recently and (finally) painted Fantine —
can y’all shut the fuck up about snape when we had LITERALLY THE SWEETEST MAN EVER
wait there are glamours for getting gendered correctly???? pls link me if you know any
Here you go.
how about new cool trend for les Mis fandom: lets not only look up to male Revolutionists but also all the female Revolutionists who are forgotten all the time?